Thursday, July 26, 2012

Table Trash




I'm a stickler for the students being responsible for cleaning up their desks.  Often we will do projects with small scraps or they are engrossed in something and don't want to walk to the trash. I will occasionally find trash hidden in my library! Yikes! My solution is based on an idea I saw on Pinterest. Each desk group will have their own trash can and the table captain of the day is responsible for it. I think it will work well and keep the getting up and down to a minimum.

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I saw that on Pinterest too and have been thinking about doing something similar!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the buckets in Target's $1 bin. I think it will work because they can be out all the time or just out for doing projects,

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I have baskets for trash, too. But, I don't have a cute label for them. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for linking up with us, too!
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete