Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Different type of Award for Students

I have found two items at Lakeshore that I am going to add to my positive discipline toolbox.

1. Rainbow Sratch Paper: I cut this paper into 4 strips and make them
bookmark size. The kit includes 30 sheets so I can get a lot of
bookmarks out of the package. It comes with pointed sticks
but you could also use paperclips. Students not only get a reward
they get to personalize it too! It is on sale at Lakeshore til 9-1.




2. Art Frames: I bought this set in order to have weekly class meetings where I recognize good behavior, academics, or improvement. These frames are really cute and have a plastic window so it is easy to switch out the certificates or student work.
 I will hang the certificates up for the week and send home the old one when the new one goes in the frame. I was given one at a meeting recognizing me and I was so proud I thought I can do this with my students! I didn't need as many that came in the package so I split it with another teacher. I used a 20% off coupon at Lakeshore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment